Gather the ghosts and get the ghouls, because spooky season is here, and we are ready to put a sweet spell on everyone! Two new limited edition Halloween treats will make their way into all of our stores, from Friday 26 October, until Wednesday 31 October.
First up, the Scary Slice which consists of layers of black and orange buttermilk boo cake, freakishly filled with cream cheese icing, priced at R48.00 each. What’s next? The Creepy Cupcake that consists of orange velvet cake, filled with spooky red Swiss buttercream and popping candy, topped with cream cheese icing and a Halloween chocolate disc, priced at R35.00 each. These Halloween limited edition treats will be available in our Bella Rosa, Loop Street, Tyger Valley, and Canal Walk stores, from Friday 26 October, until Wednesday 31 October.
What’s Halloween without an exciting competition for our loyal Cake Lovers? This competition is all about finding a Trick or Treat chocolate disc inside any Halloween Creepy Cupcake or Scary Slice. Got Treat? Keep the slip, take a snap of the Treat chocolate disc, bring it to any TVCC store, and you win the same treat you bought. Got Trick? BOO, try again! Look out for this #spookalicious competition running from Friday 26 October, until Wednesday 31 October.
Trick or Treat Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition only valid on limited edition Halloween cupcake and slice.
- Competition runs from 26 October – 31 October.
- To collect your prize, show your slip and a picture of the chocolate Treat disc.
- If you found a Treat chocolate disc in a Halloween cupcake, you can select any classic cupcake as a prize, excludes Halloween cupcake.
- If you found a Treat chocolate disc in a Halloween slice, you can select any classic slice as a prize, excludes Halloween slice.
- Prize not eligible for a loyalty card stamp.
- The prize is redeemable up until one month after the date of purchase, as shown on the slip.
- The prize can’t be exchanged for any other product or cash.
- The prize can be redeemed at any TVCC store – Bella Rosa, Loop Street, Tyger Valley, Canal Walk.