Be in-the-know, this holiday season.
Are you wondering about our trading times, deliveries, and when we are closed during December? Look no further! Our Christmas blog eleves put together a handy guide on everything you need to know about our Christmas cakes, stores’ trading times, orders, and deliveries during the last month of 2018. So YOU won’t miss out on Christmas treats and festive fun.
- Christmas Cupcakes and Christmas Slices will be available in all four our stores from 1 December 2018. While stocks last.
- We are not Halaal certified, but our baked goods do not contain any alcohol or gelatine.
- Our Christmas range is available online here. We only accept orders via our online store – no in-store orders.
- Please note when placing an order for the Christmas Chocolate Mint Cake, that we need 3 days’ lead time.
- When collecting or receiving your cake, make sure to store it in the fridge. You can take it out an hour or so before serving. Keeping your cake cool during the hot month of December is very important.
- Our Customer Service Department will be closed in Sundays until further notice.
TRADING & DELIVERY INFO
Bella Rosa & Loop Street will trade throughout December, but will be closed from the 25th of December to the 2nd of January 2019. Trading times are 09:00 – 17:00 during the week, and 09:00 – 14:00 on Saturdays.
Tyger Valley will be open throughout December, but will be closed on the 25th of December.
- 14 December: 23 December 09:00 – 21:00
- 24 December: 09:00 – 17:00
- 25 December: Closed
- 26 December: 09:00 – 17:00
- 27 – 29 December: 09:00 – 19:00
- 30 December: 09:00 – 17:00
- 31 December: 09:00 – 19:00
- 1 January: 09:00 – 17:00
Canal Walk will be open throughout December, but will be closed on the 25th of December.
- 30 November – 23 December 09:00 – 22:00
- 24 December 09:00 – 21:00
- 25 December: Closed
- 1 January 2019: 09:00 – 19:00
Holiday deliveries will run as normal, but please note our collections will be closed at Bella Rosa & Bella Rosa from the 25th of December – 2nd of January 2019. BUT, we will offer collections during that time at our Tyger Valley store. Collections at Loop Street and Bella Rosa will reopen on the 3rd of January 2019, with Tyger Valley collections falling away.
Last day for Christmas orders is on the 23rd of December and last deliveries will happen on the 24th of December.
If you live in the winelands area and you want your cake delivered, we will be able to deliver for free on these days only: 7 & 8 December, 14 & 15 December, and 21 & 22 December.
If your delivery is running late on the 24th of December, or you have a problem with collections on the 24th, our Customer Care Team will be available all day. Contact details: email@example.com and 021 914 02482.
On the 25th of December all stores and our Head Office will be closed. That means no collections or deliveries will be available on Christmas Day.
Tyger Valley and Canal Walk will reopen on the 26th of December, as well as all deliveries. So if you want a cake for the 26th of December, you are able to place your order. Collections reopen on the 3rd of January 2019.